Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Year of Jubilee

 I pay tithes and give offerings at my home church. I sow seeds there and other places as led by God.  During crossover worship service New Year's Eve I was led to sow a multiple of 50. I did so out of obedience not remembering at the time that 50 is the number of Jubilee. It wasn't until mid January that I made the connection and received revelation. This is MY year of Jubilee AND this is the year of Jubilee for the remnant of God's people. It has been an awesome year. I'm expecting even greater! You too should expect greater. I trust that we will not be cut off from our expectations. Here are seven (number of completion) promises of Jubilee: Liberty (Lev 25:10), Possessions, (Leviticus 25:13), Family Restoration, (Leviticus 25:10), Increase (Leviticus 25:12), Freedom from Oppression (Leviticus 25:14), Safety (Leviticus 25:18), and Triple Blessings (Leviticus 25:21). Expect to receive an unprecedented outpouring of these blessings in the final five (number of grace- unmerited favor) months of 2014 (7 x 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment