Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Taking On the Identity of Christ

All people groups have proclivities,  inclinations and  iniquities  associated with their blood lines. Know what these things are and deal with them or those things will deal with you.

I know the continent, region, country, tribe, and state of my paternal lineage. My paternal ancestors are known for being PRIDEFUL- peacocks,  EXTRAvagant, stiff-necked and unteachable in some regards because they were VERY successful in business, agriculture, iron working, and war.

God has allowed me to go through certain things in life that I may be more meek and humble. It was good that I was afflicted. And deliverance from generational issues isn't usually a one and done "fix." I'm consistently in God's face about being teachable,  malleable, moldable, and humble.

What's your "thing"? What's the kryptonite that the enemy will try to use against you and your family? Identify it and then seek out  scriptures that speak truth in that area about your identity in Christ. Continually seek the face of God that you may become more and more Christlike so that the enemy will find nothing in you to trip you up on your Christian journey. Continually be renewed in your mindset about who you are in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment