Thursday, June 29, 2023

You Shall Recover it All!

2023: The Year of Restoration 

I was listening to a recorded message by one of my favorite teaching apostles about restoration. He said "God will restore everything that was lost, forfeited or stolen." I had disbelief in my heart and concluded that the blessing attached to the prophetic decree was not applicable to me as I thought about the loss of our first born son. 

Then he said "And for those who have buried your children,  God will give you countless sons and daughters and one son or daughter will be 10 times the blessing of that which was lost." Somehow this was a consolation to me. I don't quite understand how. But it was. 

If I'm honest, I never really shouted about Job's new children after he was restored. Each child is different. I've always said I would've been more excited about the restoration of Job's children if God had resurrected the dead. (This was actually a form of pride and arrogance at work in my heart. Who are we to tell God how to do what God does?)

Somehow through the anointed teaching and prophetic declarations of Ap. Joshua Selman Nimmak, I now understand Job's consolation as his children were restored to him. I'm shouting and celebrating God. I'll never understand all the ways of God, but I'm thankful for RESTORATION!

So be encouraged! God is not a man who would lie or the son of man who will change His mind concerning His promises. God is a Promise Keeper. This is a year of restoration. God will restore it ALL. Joel 2:25-32

No comments:

Post a Comment